Friday, November 11, 2011

What is the best Estee Lauder perfume for women?

I need to buy my wife a gift. They have a free gift offering with any Estee Lauder purchase at Dillards.|||Beautiful is my favorite Estee Lauder perfume. You will love and so will your wife.|||I know you said Estee Lauder but have you tried Celine Dion? It smells great! (Beautiful by estee lauder smells great too.I have all the small bottle perfumes from estee lauder.)|||You want a REAL TREAT? YOUTH DEW.It's a cinnamon/spice/cherry/vanilla potion that men love the most of all the Lauder Fragrances.|||Youth Dew.


It is a beautiful perfume.


Don't be put off by the name it is not a perfume for young people.|||Beautiful - I love it. But why don't you just go to the cosmetic counter and sniff them yourself? Find one that is pleasing to you.|||White Linen is a nice soft fragrance. I think your wife would like it.|||Youth Dew by farrrrrrrr|||try organza and beautiful i hoe u will like|||I think beautiful is a little strong, bu the sheer beautiful leaves a lingering floral scent|||Beyond Paradise is my favourite





http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>|||Beautiful is nice but i would try others perfume my top 4 picks are:





1. Celine Dion


2. Island by Michael Kors (i love michael kors!!!)


3. Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan


4. Fantasy by Britney Spears|||I like Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise. I think Beautiful and Beatiful sheer both have strong scents.|||beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment