Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What makeup/makeup brushes are better?Clinque, Lancome, Estee lauder, ?

I need good makeup brushes. Foundation and bronzer|||I like Lancome foundation and bronzer brushes best.





They make a very nice flat-top brush which is perfect for applying your bronzer and regular setting powder.





Their regular foundation brush is very soft and nice, but I also love their stippling brush for foundation.





Estee Lauder and Clinique make good eye brushes, but their face brushes arne't the best in my opinion.|||Well you should try them out at the store. I don't shop online when buying brushes, because you don't get to test it out. Even if the description sounds great, it might not work for some skin types, like sensitive ones. I shop at the nearest Sephora. There, you can feel if the brushes work with you. I personally love the MAC brushes. Maybe you should try those!|||Sigma has amazing brushes they are affordable and work like high end brushes.|||For me the best is MAC


Urban decay is also great and has amazing colors

No comments:

Post a Comment