Monday, November 14, 2011

Biotherm Aquasource or Estee Lauder Daywear moisturizer?

Does anyone know which one is a better moisturizer? I have normal to combination skin. I've also tried the Estee Lauder one already and think that it works pretty well, but I'm just curious if the Biotherm one might work better? Or is there one that you recommend thats maybe better than both?





Also, where's the cheapest place to buy them from? Online? I'm from Toronto, Canada. Thanks!|||estee lauder- I use the Daywear for dry skin and it really moisturizes without greasiness I but this moisturizer from Macys... sometimes you can get a set for cheaper on estee lauder's website.|||I definitely like the Estee Lauder one better. The other does not work as well. Plus, I think amazon has the cheapest prices because they sell from hundreds of stores. Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment