Monday, November 14, 2011

What makes Estee Lauder products good for your face?

I am 26 years old, and my face is starting to seriously used some foundation to offset all imperfections. But I'd llike use something healthy enough to avoid any premature aging and so on.|||Well Estee Lauder has been around since 1946 so there is a lot of research behind the products. They also own companies like Bobbi Brown, and origins. It is also the Parent company of Clinique and MAC cosmetics. They have a strong focus on skin care and have products for all skin types and ages including sensitive. They have a huge variety of foundations so you can choose something that is heavy or light in coverage and also with things like SPF or anti aging compounds.


Go to an estee lauder counter and get some personal recommendations. Many outlets can provide you with samples to see if the products are suitable.





I am also 26 and I love estee lauder, I also use clinique, MAC, lancome, chanel and a huge variety of others. All are great. Use what you are comfortable with.|||Pomegrante. They use this in alot of their make-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment