Monday, November 14, 2011

How often does estee lauder in hauppauge ny have the warehouse sale? & when is the next sale?

HOW OFTEN DOES ESTEE LAUDER IN HAUPPAUGE NY HAVE THE WAREHOUSE SALE? AND WHEN IS THE NEXT SALE?|||The only thing I could find and it took me a long time to find this I finally went on to dogpile search engine and came up with a blog about last years sale and it was in July...but by what I read you have to have a ticket to get in...I am not sure but I am gonna send you the link I found and maybe you can find more out ....





http://blog.ahkwong.com/2007/06/25/estee鈥?/a>





Here is another blog but it isn't for this year but like I said maybe you can gather some contact info from these ....





http://cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





Hope this was somewhat helpful ~~~|||Google it or get that info from your nearest store.








Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you dear.,but I will star the question %26amp; that will put it over into my network where hopefully some of my contacts %26amp; fans can see your question. Maybe you'll get some more info %26amp; ty 4 note.

No comments:

Post a Comment