Monday, November 14, 2011

Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Oil-Control Hydrator?Or a better moisturizer for oily skin?

I dont want to wear foundation because it doesnt do anything at all for my skin i have acne... so idecided not to wear it and the estee lauder says some pretty amazing things has anyone tried it or have a better suggestion?|||Go to an Origins store or counter (www.origins.com). They have soo many products and they are all amazing. I literally have like, half my bathroom in their stuff.





I think you would like this stuff..





http://www.origins.com/product/3858/1163鈥?/a>





My roommate uses it and she has oily skin and it's amazing. She absolutely loves it. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it. You can also chat online with a rep and they can tell you about products :) I looooooooooove Origins!


Here is the store location finder..





http://www.origins.com/locator/index.tmp鈥?/a>





good luck :)|||I really enjoy wearing the Body Shop's Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream during the day. It's a reasonable price and it really protects my skin (and hair) from looking and being oily, especially when I work.





I also would think that NormaDerm by Vichy would be good.


(I accidently signed in to the wrong account---I'm Clanad).|||Well, it doesn't hurt to try it. If it doesn't work, return it and try something else. Good luck.|||Go with foundation it great for your skin plus the ones with sunblock help too

No comments:

Post a Comment