Friday, November 18, 2011

Dior forever foundation or estee lauder double wear foundation?

I have uneven skin tone with freckles and redness and i am looking for a foundation that covers very well, while looking very natural and LONG LASTING .


I currently use MAC's studio sculpt foundation but i find it does not last that long even with moisturiser and primer.


i am thinking of getting the dior forever or estee lauders double wear, which one should i get?|||Dior Forever because dior is a very high brand so i would go with that one, but also try the chanel teint innocence the compact foundation looks really natural and lasts all day.|||I have the same problem- Freckles- uggh I hate them and I try so hard to cover them. I have gone through loads of different foundations but could never find the right one because I have very pale skin but like a lot of coverage. Dior forever is okay I hear, my mum uses it, but it doesn't go pale enough for me. Estee Double wear foundation is excellent!!! When I apply it in the morning it lasts all day (i only have to powder my nose maybe once or twice in the day), and on the rare occassions that im too tired to take my makeup off at night- its still there in the morning!!! fantastic stuff :D. Although if you have pale skin like me, they're paleist shade is 'Bone' which is a little orange for me. so i have to order mine online 1C1 SHELL. but its really good, so far the best I've ever tried.|||try the Yves Saint Laurent.. best coverage EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment