Friday, November 11, 2011

How can i find out if i bought fake estee lauder lipstick from eBay?

i have recently bought a pack of estee lauder lipsticks from eBay and i think that it might be fake can any one help me?|||seriously, theyre counterfeiting lipsticks now?





I'd suggest you take them to Macy's or Younkers or wherever around you has a makeup counter that sells Lauder.


Have them look at it.|||whty would you buy make up from eBay????





let eBay know want you think happend|||You should be very skeptical when buying cosmetics/fragrances or anything from Ebay. I bought a perfume once and I think it is fake and the seller was a power seller too....so you just never can be sure. There are some legitimate websites that sell cosmetics, here are a few.





www.sephora.com


www.ulta.com


www.buybeauty.com


www.makeup.com





The last two links offer makeup at discount prices and I believe they are authentic, but I have not purchased from them personally. Good luck and be careful when it comes to Ebay!|||Go to a major department store and have it AUTHENTICATED!





Just like you would with a purse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment