Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the difference between clinique and estee lauder?

all I know is clinique tests on animals. And my dermatologist told me not to waste my money w/ that expesnsive stuff- dove or olay or ponds creams work just as good at a mere fraction of the price tag. Clinique and Estee Lauder have been around for movie stars and rich alike to enjoy for years whereas those littler companies have the same ingredients, just not the name.. Trust me on this, theres no difference between Cliniques dramatic difference moisturizing lotion and the olay I now save $30 by buying- my skin is just as moisturized as it was... but I got more money to waste on shoes!|||nothing|||there both expensive..Buy a cheaper brand|||The name brand, such as Cover Girl and Max Factor and Merle Norman.|||Well..they're two different make.up brands|||They're two different companies, like McDonald's and Burger King or Target and Wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment