Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dry skin whats good make up clinic or Estee Lauder?

I have super dry skin i had several pimples and used proactive and now it dried my skin complete i bought a moisturizer with vitman E that kind of helps... What good make up is there for dry skin I want it to look nice a smooth kinda oily any reccomendations!! :) Thanks alot|||ESTEE LAUDER is for women over 45, CLINIQUE is the better one here.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.|||Clinique makes a formula called Perfectly Real that you might like - it is pretty natural coverage, designed to just even out your skin tone. Estee Lauder makes a Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer that is great too, it just gives a little bit of coverage, but makes you look dewy. Bobbi Brown makes an awesome one called Moisture Rich that will make you look glowing and even.





You are smart to hydrate your skin with moisturizer. I would also recommend using an exfoliator 1-2 times a week. If you are not exfoliating, you have dead skin cells sitting on the surface of your skin, and so your moisturizer is not penetrating adequately bc it is getting blocked by the dead skin cells. Exfoliating will also make your skin look smooth and even.|||In my opinion Clinique is the best make-up hands down. The line was actually started by a dermatologist.|||I have used Clinique for a few years now (there 3-step system is simple and keeps my skin looking great) but I am combination skin, so can't really vouch for their dry skin products. I do know that they are probably cheaper than Estee Lauder and a really important thing for me is that they DONT test on animals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment