Friday, November 18, 2011

What do you think of Estee Lauder Double wear stay in place foundation and concealer?

Is it good?





Which foundations are better?|||Ive used the foundation, but not the concealer. (when I went to EL counter the lady told me I didnt need the concealer and if I needed to cover a blemish, just go over with a bit more foundation)





It gives good coverage, if you over apply it feels thick, so you just need to use it where you need to...





Also try Clinique Super Balanced foundation, this is in a similar shaped bottle to EL one but it has a MUCH lighter feel with the same coverage. (same-ish price too 拢22)





Hope this helps :)|||I agree with the other poster, it does feel thick, but does stay in place all day. I also have used Clinique DD wear, it is much lighter, but then I also like Clarins foundation, really smooth application, and stays in place, but is much lighter than the EL one.





I have recently become allergic to EL foundation, it makes my eyes water, so have had to stop using it. If you are under 35 I would suggest Clarins or Clinique.


But get the counter assistant to make you over so you can feel what the products feel like on your skin before committing to buying.|||proper rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment