Monday, November 14, 2011

How long does estee lauder double wear last and whats the best way to apply?

Quick Info: I have oily skin. I will powder my skin after applying. I will be wearing it whilst working on a busy day in a warm environment.


Anyone have any ideas/experience in wearing this foundation and have a rough idea of time that it will last on the skin? Also how should I apply it - fingers or brush? Thanks.|||Such an amazing foundation. I have had a lot of makeup artists use this at shoots and I use it day to day. I apply with a foundation brush, starting from the middle and using outward strokes. It lasts all day, and just a dust of powder keeps it in place. The bottle lasts for quite a long time aswell as you don't need to use a lot. I'm still on my first bottle and its not even quarter empty after a couple of months :)|||Double wear changed my life - it really does last 15 hours as advertised and works great in warm, humid conditions, it won't melt off your face. I apply it by putting moisturiser on my skin, then applying the double wear with my fingers. I use it sort of sparingly so as to keep it looking natural, but still enough to cover my skin nicely. Get the ladies at the estee lauder counter match your skin tone up. Would highly recommend it!|||I'm using this one.





I'm applying with fingers. For me, it last all day, even in hot summer days, until I clean it. But I have a normal skin, so with oily skin it might last little less maybe. But overall its a good foundation, I think you gonna like it.





Hope it helps.|||flat foundation brush or a stippling brush and it last pretty long one of my girls uses it because she cant use mac it breaks her out every single time but she using that foundation and she loves it and it last all day and nite. the cheapest stippling brush is at target so look their. and their have flat foundation brushes in any drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment