Monday, November 14, 2011

MAC Studio Fix Fluid OR Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation?

Okay so i have tried the MAC SFF before and it's okay, i have never tried the Estee Lauder one, so, i wanted to get your advice, which one do you think is better? IF both didn't break you out which one would you pick? I have acne prone combination skin. Thanks!





Plus, what's your favourite high end powder? I prefer translucent ones.|||I have tried both of these, and the double wear is definitely the better one. I have super sensitive, dehydrated acne-prone combination skin and pretty much everything breaks me out...They give a similar finish on my skin: buildable flawless coverage that lasts all day, and the result is really nice. However, the MAC one broke me out like crazy. I bought this on a tuesday so that I could try it out for a couple of days before going out on saturday. Within those days I had a very severe break out with cystic acne along with getting dry patches...it looked terrible and it was really painful. The double wear one didn't break me out, but I did get some sort of "bumps" on the right side of my face...after some use this stopped. This is a very good foundation, but it is pricey. It's still the one I would go for.|||honestly estee lauder is gentler on skin alot


of people break out when they use MAC i dont


but i use the powder sometimes.





i prefer using chanel powder its super gentle


and i have never broke out using it.


they also have foundation that is good a


little pricey but worth it.





Hope i helped!|||estee lauder has more natural ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment