Monday, November 14, 2011

Estee Lauder foundation and primer or revlon colorstay and l'oreal studio secrets primer?

I have oily skin (; Im not sure whether to buy estee lauder doublewear foundation and estee lauder mattifying primer or revlon colorstay (for comb/oily skin) and the l'oreal studio secrets primer (: By the way Im more than prepared to buy higher end products since I can easily afford them! (:|||100% Estee Lauder! It beats every single foundation out there. It stays on for 15 hours, resists heat and humidity, and doesn't cause break outs. Really, you will not be disappointed by it! It is the BEST foundation out there, I love it, and I'm positive you will too!!





Good luck. And defiantly don't go with the l'oreal or revlon, I mean they are good foundations, but Estee Lauder is just better. Go on Esteelauder.com and read the reviews, they are all 5 stars! :)|||I love Estee Lauder's Mattifying Primer, but I think you should try their Oil-Control Double Matte foundation or their Double Wear Stay-In-Place powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment