Friday, November 18, 2011

Any fragrances smell like Estee Lauder Spellbound for cheaper?

My mom just insists on getting Estee Lauder Spellbound perfume for Christmas each year. She wants the 3.4 oz size. If you can find it on sale (rare) then you spend like $65 but it usually ends up being every bit of $80 with tax. This year it's what she wants again, but here's my thing: I'm pregnant with baby #2, my husband and I are both in college full time and we just don't have the money to buy people expensive gifts.


I've asked her, for my present, for Lacoste for women, which is about $35 for the 3.4 oz... I told her the price of mine, hoping she'd choose to ask for something less expensive... but she still wants it. Quite a price difference. Anyway, are there any other brands out there that resemble Estee Lauder Spellbound but for the Lacoste price??? If not, she's just getting a $35 Dillard's giftcard and she can pay for the other part.


Thanks!|||It is so funny that you say that, my mother for years has always worn Spellbound! I went to Dillards and started smelling perfumes. I came across Vera Wang( the newest one) then you have Armani Code that one also has a strong smell like Spellbound. You have to admit there is nothing like spell bound but there are others that is close. Those 2 are the cheapest ones i could come across.|||Find someone in your area that is selling this:





http://www.scenturacreations.com/index.a鈥?/a>





Bigger bottles, lower prices, same smell.|||I think your Mother should understand if you tell her tactfully that money is tight, and would she settle for perhaps an Avon perfume instead. Fin an Avon representative and ask for those little sachet samples to hand over to your Mother to try.





Hope this helps


SamanthaAust|||You could try ebay. but then you have to pay S%26amp;handling charges. but, i have bought perfumes off of ebay and got some good deals, major deals compared to dept store prices. heres one:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ESTEE-LAUDER-SPELLBO鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment