Monday, November 14, 2011

Which is better for coverage and for acneprone skin estee lauder double wear foundation or MAC studiofix fluid?

Which is better for coverage and for acneprone skin estee lauder double wear foundation or MAC studiofix fluid?


i want lots of coverage and i dont want my skin to breakout..i already got few pimples from using MAC studiofix fluid for one day|||estee lauder gives great coverage also Revlon colorstay foundation.|||definitely NOT MAC studiofix fluid. it's known for breaking people out. I've never tried Estee Lauder though, so I don't know if it's any better.





try checking makeupalley.com for some reviews of different foundations. It's a really useful site!|||If the MAC Studio fix is not working, I would try MAC MSF Natural (mineralize skin finish.) I think it provides great coverage without being irritating to your skin.|||MAC is known for making people break out. I have heard that Clinique Superfit is really good, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.|||mac.............

No comments:

Post a Comment