Friday, November 18, 2011

Have you tried a better foundation than estee lauder double wear?

I'm new to makeup and this is the only one i have been using. If you've tried this, tell me if there's a better one out there.|||It all really depends on what you're looking for in a foundation.


There are some that are amazing heavy coverage ones and also some amazing light coverage.





So I'll just list a couple of my favorites:


Laura Mercier Silk creme foundation and basically any form of Clinique is pretty good





I do have a suggestion that I think you should try out at least once though, if you ever feel like not wearing something as heavy as full foundation, I'd try a tinted moisturizer.


That's what I do mostly, especially in the summer when I don't want something really heavy.





But get a good tinted moisturizer like Smashbox and not only does it cover blemishes and moisturize your skin, but it also has SPF to protect your skin from the sun.|||Prescriptives Virtual Matte Foundation /Traceless


Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation


Bobbi Brown oil Free Foundation


Make-up Forever Face %26amp; Body Liquid Foundation


Bella Pierre Mineral Powder Foundation


Bourjois

No comments:

Post a Comment