Friday, November 18, 2011

I am having a interview with someone who works at Estee Lauder tomorrow. Any good ideas on what to ask?

http://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/Est-e鈥?/a>








May God bless U %26amp; good luck .|||Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10 Foundation Makeup is simply the best product on the market. It gives the skin a velvety look and lasts all day. Though it is not waterproof, it stands up to the odd tear very well. I strongly recommend it for those of us who have neither the time nor the inclination to be fiddling around with touch-ups or re-applications during the course of the day. You'll be very, very impressed with this product. For me, the only down side is trying to get my particular shade; Estee Lauder no longer sells the colour 'Spice' in Australia. However, it is so good that it behoves me to search for it on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment