Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does Estee Lauder and Clinique carry vibrant eyeshadows like gold and olive green?

I know that Clinique specializes in neutrals... but do they have bright vibrant colours like olive green and gold available?





Im trying to make a super last minute prom makeup appointment. It's not working out well. I'm getting desperate.|||I recommend MAC too, but Clinique has a really pretty Gold called Strike it Rich. I use it alot and it is really pretty... I have really dark brown eyes and it looks great. It looks great on my friend who has hazel eyes, so its pretty versatile. MAC has Goldmine and Juxt... Juxt is a pretty olive-y green with gold flecks and Goldmine is a well, Gold color. :O)





Good Luck and have a great prom!|||Try MAC. Beautiful bright colors. most dillards dept stores have a MAC counter.|||MAC for sure, you will love their bold colors and the prices are not bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment