Monday, November 14, 2011

Lancome Flextencils or Estee Lauder Illusionist mascara?

Hey guys i want to get a new mascara, im after length and curl cause my lashes are really short. I normally use estee lauder and its good but i was wondering if lancome might be better?|||I love Lancome, %26amp; have tried there mascara and it works great. I haven't tried Estee Lauder, but I hear from people who have that Lancome is better.





Here's my thoughts of top 5 either by personal experience or by seeing many positive comments about them.





- Telescopic is great for the price and lengthens. (My fave)


- Lancome Defincils is the #1 Mascara for several years (in many style magazines) I have a small sample of it, it lenghthens, seperates,and never clumps.


- My good friend had a very expensive mascara from Chanel, it worked amazingly, but she wouldn't tell me what it's called - I'm pretty sure it was Chanel Inimitable though.


- Also Lancome Hypnose I've heard amazing things about, basically all Lancome mascaras are great!


- I've heard you get the closest to the false eyelash look with Fiberwig.





Those a 5 great choices.





Tip: I wouldn't try the covergirl %26amp; maybelline - If you really want to see what works best for you, go to sephora and try them on, splurging a little on mascara for some brands is totally worth it. Its really hard for me to find a good mascara from a drug store - but I'm happy with Telescopic.





I'm half asain, and have rather short, thin lashes. I look mostly for lengthening mascara (cause all mascara gives you volume) and then when I find one that works really well (great length and little clumps - i comb clumps out, if there are any.) -- I buy it and use a eyelash curler to make them pop!





- A tip to get more volume, focus on applying mascara to the base of the eyelashes.





Hope I Helped ---|||lancome is better|||Loreal makes a really great one, a pre-coat on one end and the lengthening on the other end! About $12

No comments:

Post a Comment