Friday, November 18, 2011

Does estee lauder magnascopic mascara work?

I just bought a foundation and received that mascara as a free gift. Before I try it out, does it make lashes more volumized? I just don't want to use it and find out I don't like it, because if I don't I'll just give it to a friend.|||Its not the best. its really not worth the money. id give it away|||Watch the reviews on Youtube and see what people are saying. All eyelashes are different though so what works for some people might not work for you.


What you could do is go to the store and buy a mascara wand and dip that in the mascara and apply it on your lashes.Don't double dip though! So buy 1 for each eye if you want. This way if you like the mascara, keep it for you and use the original wand. If you don't like it then give it to a friend because you didn't use the original wand or double dip so its fine for a friend to use without getting any infections.|||Not so good if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment