Friday, November 18, 2011

How good is estee lauder?

Is the Estee Lauder Daywear great for your skin?


Is it good for toning down rosy cheeks?|||I am not sure how good Estee Lauder is, I think they are a reputable company, but I also think they are what is a called a "designer brand."





There specialty is not skin care. They do have a lot of skin care products and I am sure they are a lot better than drug store brands, but i like to use products that are used in spas and skin care clinics.





I do not think it will be good for rosy cheeks, especially not if you are sensitive.


Because it has SPF in it, it probably uses chemical filters for sun protection. Those chemicals are known to irritate skin, and cause breakouts in people that are acne prone. So its always best to use mineral filters like titanium dioxide or zinc oxide if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.





Are you looking for a moisturizer?


My personal favorite brands are Kate Somerville, Dermalogica, and Skinceuticals.


I also like Peter Thomas Roth, Dr Dennis Gross, and Dr Brandt is alright too.





But you should definitely check out Kate Somerville Oil Free moisturizer. Its good for sensitive skin, acne prone skin, oily skin, and even aging skin! Its extremely hard to find an antiaging moisturizer that is oil free.


Also may want to check out Dermalogica...





But Kates doesnt have SPF, so you may want to check out Skinceuticals sunblocks. I cant wait til i get my hands on a new one of theirs. And their antioxidants serums are the best too

No comments:

Post a Comment