Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need to get my makeup done for a wedding, should i go to the Clinique counter or the Estee Lauder counter?

Go to each counter and ask the ladies that work there what make up they are wearing. If you like one better than the other, I would most likely choose that one. When you get made up at the counter, they tend to use what they think will look good. If you have preferences, be sure and tell them ahead of time. I'm sure you will look lovely.|||Estee Lauder! Don't get me wrong, I like Clinique a lot, but their foundations and concealers are too orange for me.





Estee Lauder is such good makeup. It lasts a long time, and it looks so beautiful. You can get a natural look or a dramatic look. They can do it all! Such great quality products. Hands down go to Estee Lauder.





(Either way, Estee Lauder %26amp; Clinique don't test on animals, so whichever one you choose, you can feel good about it!)





Edit: Usually you don't. But I would go in a week or two before the wedding and ask if they accept walk ins.|||Estee Lauder! Clinque is better for skin care. I love Clinque and all but Estee Lauder's makeup is WAY better.

No comments:

Post a Comment