Friday, November 18, 2011

Estee lauder?

estee lauder is good stuff right?|||I love estee lauder. It's my makeup of choice. It stays on for forever, but it is really pricy.|||It depends on the coverage you want and your skin type and tone. Try Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2|||no|||it depends on wat u want like face wash or creme or makeup all brands that are expensive are good because u no they'll work but it depends how u want it to work.|||I think it depends on what you are getting. I bought some moisturizer and I love it. But it was pretty costly, but it works so well that to me it was worth the money. I got some great samples before I bought. So go figure out what it is you're interested in and ask for a sample use it then make your decision based on the samples.|||Some of the Product from estee are Great! as with any cosmetic company. I LOVE their Blush, but they discontinued the color I used (It happens). Go to the counter and try some of the poducts and see what you like. Its well worth the investment if you like it. Your skin is worth it!|||I really love NARS cosmetics but everyone skin is different... I would suggest that you go to a department store and ask for samples and test them out before you make a purchase...|||yes. very good gift.|||I never had luck with it but I found an amazing company Bee-Luscious cosmetics its so exclusive that you can only buy it through the Internet, its on beeroyalproducts..com

No comments:

Post a Comment