Friday, November 18, 2011

Estee lauder users answer only please. whats your favorite product from lauder?

I am a counter manager for a new counter. please give me your imput on your favorite Estee Lauder products . please only list Estee Lauder items. Tell me about new favorites ,old favorites or anything you think is important.|||LOVE Idealist, Advanced Night Repair Concentrate, Pleasures Exotic, Lucidity and Double Wear foundations, Elizabeth Pink and Rubellite Pure color lipsticks. Wish the Lucidity was oil-free.|||I really like this one perfume, i think its called paradise and also i like this one lip gloss its like a white color with sparkles but on lips it looks amazing.|||I have used "Pleasures" fragrance for years. I love it because it is not too "young" nor "flower-y".





The eyelash primer that goes on before the mascara is also a favorite.|||Estee lauders double wear concealer





It's amazing!|||i love all their mascaras, new %26amp; old, i got like 5!|||Idealist %26amp; Double wear foundation it's great doesn't even rub off on colthes and stay's put all day!! and the idealist makes your skin look fawless you use it before foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment