Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If I ended up not like Estee Lauder self tan lotion can I return it after one use?

I want to buy a self tanning lotion from either Macy's or Bloomingdale. If after one use i don't like the result can I return it?|||of course u can! Just make sure you save the receipt and if u can the original packaging! but as long as u have the receipt. How do i know? well I purchased a couple of products from Estee Lauder counter at Macys and I ended up having a problem with their products, i lost the original packaging but since I had the receipt I returned it and got my money back! I also got a free gift but obviously thats a gift so i kept it. About Bloomingdale I wouldnt know so I suggest calling them first. Good luck and hope this helps!|||hmmm...im not sure but it never hurts to try right? if ur looking for a good tanner...i use dinair airbrush makeup's airtan..its amazing! it stays on for 7-10 days and never gets orange or streaky..i live by it..hehehe..hope i helped...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment