Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Estee lauder double wear or Make up forever hd foundation?

HI guys, I need a little assistance choosing a foundation . I have oily skin with acne scars and discoloration . I am student and investing money in those products are not easy. Please help me , in your opinion which one works better. I tried them both and loved them both , but which one do u think is better for oily skin ?|||Estee Lauder double wear most definitely. I do not like makeup forever hd foundation AT ALL.|||estee lauder double wear, I've researched this on sephora|||I use to use make up for ever hd. it made me break out and I looked like I had orange skin. I would actually try lancome cause it looks more natural and is better for your skin. Yeah make up for ever made me have REALLY oily skin :/ not fun at all haha

No comments:

Post a Comment