Monday, November 14, 2011

Which is better for your skin - Estee lauder or Arbonne RE9?

I have been using Arbonne's RE9 line and I love it! My skin looks so different. My friend just told me that she loves the Estee lauder anti aging line. Which do you think is better?|||Arbonne hands down!!! Estee Lauder has filler in it and you are paying for the name not the quality of the product! Plus Arbonne has a new skin care line coming out in Feb! I cant wait to see what it is! they are saying its better then the RE9 and cost half as much!!!|||After using Estee Lauder for 15 years I tried Arbonne's Re9 line and in 3 days saw results on my skin. It has been 4 years and now 3 years that I am a consultant and loving every second of it. Let me know if you like samples or more information.|||They both are perfect but dont change you may get allergic reaction changing from it cuz you have been using it fro aegis.

No comments:

Post a Comment