Friday, November 11, 2011

What do you think of estee lauder make up?

I recently got my make up done at estee lauder. And it looked really lovely, and much better than my original clinique make up. Its non acnegenic, which means it shouldn't cause acne, which is perfect cos I have acne prone oily skin, and its oil free. She also used a love moisturizer and a pore minimiser it all looked lovely. and not to much and my skin. Has anyone ever used it anything by estee lauder .


Thanks|||Estee Lauder, MAC and Clinique are all owned by...estee lauder. That being said it's really unlikely their makeup is any better for your skin than clinique UNLESS it's that new one with the pomegranate and stuff. Their mineral line is slightly better for your skin because it contains no parabens, no talc and some better for your skin ingredients.





I did get their mineral line but I ended up resorting back to bare minerals because after awhile i noticed my skin started to break out a little. there's stil la lot of gunk ingredients in all their makeup and my skin just isn't used to that anymore after bare minerals lol.|||Save yourself some money and try Mary Kay. All of their skin care products have normal and oily skin options. ANd the makeup is FANTASTIC! I started to wearing it about a year ago, and now I sell to friends and family.





You can visit my website at www.marykay.com/jenkruse where you can do FREE online virtual makeovers, and even upload a picture of you. This is a great way to try on new shade, experiment with color, and see if you like before you buy! Let me know if you need any help.|||I got a set yesterday and I love it.Really classy and the deisgn is magnificent,very luxurious and lady like.Embarasses the othe make up

No comments:

Post a Comment