Friday, November 11, 2011

Does the Estee Lauder counter give you samples?

I want to try a couple of different foundations before I buy any more since I have wayy too many and I don't even really like the ones I have. So I know Sephora lets you take home samples of foundation you want to test out but does the Estee Lauder counter? Could I ask to try a sample of one of their foundations before I buy?





Also, if anyone has a good suggestion for foundation that is medium-full coverage and won't settle into lines, please do suggest!





Thanks!|||I do what the other 2 posters suggest. Go to the cosmetic counter that you'd like to try %26amp; ask them. Most of the time the beauty tech isnt busy %26amp; will be glad to help you %26amp; give you samples. So dont worry %26amp; get all nervous about asking for samples ~ thats their job.





I like Clinique %26amp; have bought some of their products ~ concealer, blush, %26amp; foundation. I always get samples when I buy from them %26amp; get little extras like a really nice makeup bag. |||Most fo the time when you purchase something you will receive a few sample.Go up to the counter and tell them that you need a new foundation but you are not sure what shade you need.They will let you sample some to find your right shade,This is true for most of the makeup counters|||You don't have to purchase anything to get free samples. Just tell them you would like to buy it but want to test or try it before actually purchase it. Most stores will give you a sample in a 5gm jar.





Just don't ask all the time lol.. they'll cut you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment