Friday, November 11, 2011

Estee Lauder double wear stay in place cakey around nose with brush should i use figures top points given?

I using Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place but when i apply with my brush i seens to look cakey around my nose .Should i use my figures i don't want to use a sponge cause it absorbs to much. Is using my fingures ok.Is the foundation i use a good one.|||i use estee lauder foundation and its wonderful, well worth the price. before i apply it i use a moisturiser especially around the eyes and nose as it can look cakey because this foundation dries really quickly.


When I apply this foundation I wet my foundation brush in warm water tap it a little with a tissue so it's not soaking then apply the foundation on the brush.


Since I've used this strategy for applying make-up I've noticed how great my foundation looks, the water blends in so well with my foundation and makes it so much easier to apply and also it seems to look more even and natural. i also blend the foundation using my fingers just as you would with a moisterisers.makeup artists believe that using your fingers warms up the foundation, which helps it melt into your skin better. A sponge provides a great even coverage. It's up to you which you prefer.





hope it helps.|||the foundation sounds ok but dont use your fingers! make sure you tap the brush extra before you sue it on your nose.|||First things first. You should use a primer like Smashboxes Photo Finish. It will make your makeup practically glide on your face and you won't need as much. Also use a foundation brush to get into all those tight places around your nose and your eyes.|||I add a little moisturiser to the foundation before applying - it goes on much easier

No comments:

Post a Comment