Friday, November 11, 2011

Is their a way I can have a Saturday job working for Estee Lauder at 16?

I am 15 now, and 16 in October. I worked with the Estee Lauder counter last week for work experience, and I enjoyed it so much! So, one of the girls said something about a course I could go on when i'm 16 or something? With Estee Lauder, and I move from counter to counter in my area? Can anyone possibly expand on this?





Thanks!|||Sounds like you had a fun time and should look into it further. One thing I would suggest is that you check with the store you worked at and ask about learning more in this field.....They would be able to tell you what Estee Lauder had to offer as they already have the connection with that dealer. Also, all states have different working age laws and the store could give you the advice for your area. Also, they would be aware of your enthusiasm for the job and going farther which would give you an advantage when they needed additional help in that area.........good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment