Friday, November 11, 2011

What do you think about Estee Lauder foundation?

I am thinking about using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I have been using Almay but would like to upgrade. I have scars from acne when I was younger and need help covering. I am turning 29 in a couple of months and starting to get some lines also. Cheap foundations seem to not work anymore "SOB". Estee Lauder is expensive and want to know if it is worth it. Thanks in advance!|||Too expensive!!!! Try going to covergirl.com. They have a lot of how to, and live chat. I am an older lady who has used cover girl cosmetics for many years, and has found the live chat very useful.|||VERY good products. But also VERY over-priced.


If you're willing to pay the price, go for it!





P.S. Don't use Covergirl foundations. I got hideous rashes on my face from their foundation, and no other foundation has done that to my face.





Good luck!|||It's great in covering imperfections but it's a little tricky to blend it, and it broke me out unfortunately, but it's worth to try it out :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment