Friday, November 11, 2011

What are the best products of Estee Lauder?

What products of Estee Lauder do you recommend?


I have a gift card from Estee Lauder to buy 2 things, but I never use Estee Lauder products, so I don't know what to buy :o What do you highly recommend?|||Lucky you, Estee Lauder actually has a lot of good products to me but I shall just list a few which I think worth giving a try for someone new to Estee Lauder.





Try their Advanced Night Repair Serum which is anti-aging, repairing and deep moisturizer your skin without clogging pores or too rich. Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme if you have dry/normal/combination skin. Otherwise Clear Difference Advanced Oil-Control Hydrator if you have oily skin.





I am not a makeup person but still like some of their makeup products after trying.


You can try Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil which is really long-lasting. I like their midnight blue and black plum.


And Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick if you are a lipstick person. I like it in Classic Red, Rose Tea, Fig, Beige, Tiger Eye and Sugar Honey.


If not, try 5-Tone Shimmer Powder for Eyes, Cheeks, Face which is really easy way to get a natural makeup look in just 1 box.


Double Wear


Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme is also a good one which I like all their colors especially Enchanted Forest. It creates no creases and my eye makeup can last the whole day looking fresh.|||Double wear foundation..you will never buy another foundation again! oh and their magnascopic mascara is beautiful,i try all the brands but i always come back to this mascara.|||A POWDER AND A LIPSTICK|||A powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment