Friday, November 11, 2011

I am applying at a new Estee Lauder make up counter how do I impress their reps.?

A department store in my town is getting a Estee Lauder and Clinique counter . i have an interveiw with the stores managers and that doesn't worry me . but i am a little intimidated by meating with the make-up companys represenatives. what should i expect in the interveiw and what should i do to impress them. if anyone out there has any experience with the 2 companys could you give me some tips.|||I could sell Estee Lauder makeup because I wear it and I love it. On the other hand, I could not sell Clinique makeup because I think it's crap. I would suggest you go to another store and check out the makeup lines for yourself (no purchasing necessary) so you can get a feel for what's great about the products. They are looking for someone who can be enthusiastic about the makeup, because when you love something it shows, and it makes people want to buy it too. At Macy's, they make you wear the makeup you're selling when you come to work, so you'll get familiar with it anyway once you get hired. As long as you're friendly and willing to learn, you'll be fine.





Here's what I love about Estee Lauder: The products are long lasting, the color selection is great, the packaging never breaks or cracks, and the fragrances smell good and are the kind that everyone likes. Their lipsticks are great, and the Projectionist mascara is perfection. Their Pure Color Eyeshadows are the only ones I wear because they last all day, and the colors are rich and creamy, even though it's a powder.





(I won't mention Clinique since I don't care for the line except to say their powder blushes are very finely milled and go on like silk on your skin. I do like their blush.)|||appear, neat and clean and not too much makeup. Be yourslef. Friendly and ocurteous and polite and complimenting them like crazy shoudl be yourself.|||Hiya





Well the most important thing is to show them that you know enough about what shades suit each individual person just by looking at them and that you know alot about makeup in general.





Hope this helps !x

No comments:

Post a Comment