Friday, November 11, 2011

Does anyone know of a less expensive alternative to Estee Lauder Idealist or Clinique Turn Around Concentrate?

I was just wondering if there was a similar product available at the drug store. I love the Estee Lauder Idealist skin refinisher but the bottle I have cost $70! I can't affford it but I love the stuff. Clinique's version is expensive too, so I was hoping there was a cheaper version almost just as good. Anybody know of any?|||Boots No 7 makes an amazing Protect and Pperfect serum, I have just started using it, but it is cheap - approx $20 and they sell it at Target and CVS stores. I hear they keep selling out, so I bought two bottles. here is a link to the site, but the price is in pounds http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>


I've only been using it for a few days, but my skin feels better. There are lots of online reviews and it was sold out throughout North America, so I imagine it's not just hype.|||Have you try AVON products the prices are great and the quality is 100% guaranteed..





I use them all the time and I can tell you they are as good or better than the expensive stuff.





shop online at my website and I will give you free shipping





http://www.youravon.com/monicasaldana





if you want a brochure I can e-mail it to you.


email me at





hello_avon@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment